Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Look at this face and tell me he doesn't intend to gleefully to murder the gently caress out of everyone :stonk:.

It begins... we were free from Despair for a time, but now it claws out at us and drags us back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ixjuvin posted:

I like how everyone is so excited about fat Togami that nobody has even mentioned the loving furry

Taking a wild stab in the dark, do you perhaps mean this character?

Because I'm pretty sure that's a Japanese punk/goth hairstyle.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Haifisch posted:

Goddammit, Super High-school Level Detective Conan is going to distract the hell out of me during every single one of his voiced segments. Takayama didn't even try to change up the voice(presumably on purpose, but still).

And for all the attention paid to Fat Togami, I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a reaction to Sakura Fukawa(with a dash of Ishimaru's crazy eyes). I'm torn between the writers running with the honorable warrior schtick again or making her evil specifically to go against that(and to go with the red eyes).

Oh crap, it's a young Selvaria Bles!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Have they dropped the SHSL titles for DR2? Or is it something we'll see in a later update? (Just wondering as it only gave the names in the opening credits video, compared to the original going through them with "Name: X, SHSL: Y" at the start)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

slowbeef posted:

Something I don't think has been brought up. If Nagito's the new Naegi, doesn't that make us the new Kirigiri?

Hajime Hinata is an alliterative name, just like Kyouko Kirigiri.

I think there might be connections (besides Togami), but I think this is a stylistic method of making the sequel have familiar-feeling characters, which it couldn't otherwise do because, well, most of the DR cast is dead.

I'm curious to see what form trials or murders will take place in DR2, given we've been shown that collection submenu. Could there be a possible 'Golden' ending with everyone alive through the right actions at the right time (given it would seem wasteful if they're going to drop like flies while you're collecting those Hope token things), or is it just like last time and you have to pick when and where you go with whomever.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

orenronen posted:

Gyaaahahaha! Very well then! I will tell you my name! Prepare yourself!

Before you stands Gundam Tanaka. Do not forget that name... When I rule the world, to do so will be to invite death.

Gundam Tanaka: Super High-school Level Animal Breeder

"Animal Breeder" was probably the last thing I'd have guessed, but that just makes him all the more bad rear end.

Zereth posted:

... Okay. I'm reading this correctly, right? His "Four Dark Gods of Destruction" are... those hamsters?

:psyduck:

Do you dare challenge the might of the Four Dark Hamsters Gods of Destruction? :colbert:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dragoon Cody posted:

She calls people classmates as she walks by them. She could be an unreliable narrator, but I don't think there's any good narrative reason to lie about something like that.

Its more likely she recognises them as classmates by dint of going to the same school, rather than social interaction.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I admit my knowledge of various medical professions is a fairly layman one, but just for curiosity's sake wouldn't someone with "SHSL" Nurse qualifications have the skills necessary for several medical fields that require a doctorate? I'm in no way trying to nitpick, I'm just honestly curious for argument's sake.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Wait, what's that in the background?...

quote:

Put the PSP on the ground.....

:stonk:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jeek posted:

Chiming in to say that the Monobear plushy is awesome. As for the romhack image, I wonder why you choose to add in the star motifs? The original version seems to be more plain and formal.

You might want to take another look; There's stars in some of the kanji.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

slowbeef posted:

My point is that it's a LOT of assumption to say the killer knew in advance that Togami had night vision and could see you in the dark.

I'm contending it's far more likely the killer wanted to sneak out and kill someone else in the confusion, but ended up caught by Togami as they were trying to escape... Under the table, I guess. I don't know that the killer planned to stab someone from under the floor at all, initially. Even if you figure on night vision, that's still a lot of assumption that he'd even follow you.

If there is a trapdoor or something under the table, it'd seem like Togami's now on top of it, so I wouldn't get how the killer could get back into the room unnoticed.

edit: To be clearer now that I'm off mobile; there's just a lot of variables in "If I cause a blackout, I'm gonna bet that Togami brought night vision. I'll make sure he sees me sneaking under a table, wait til he comes, and kill him! ...Why did I bother planting a knife since that doesn't help me cover that plan at all?"

This has been mentioned before, but the knife probably WAS the trap. It wasn't put there as a potential murder weapon, it was there for Togami to find. They all knew he was on the warpath for dangerous items, so a knife strapped under the table with a luminous patch (or at least a strange glowing object when seen from afar) would be the proverbial red rag to the bull. Togami goes for the knife, killer stabs with the skewer from below through the floorboards, all that's left is the body with a knife bloodied by victim. As to getting back in the room, there are a handful of students that weren't in the room during the blackout. That gives them a much longer timeframe to move freely about in.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Feb 28, 2013

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

slowbeef posted:

Then why the underside of the table, where it's least likely to be seen? Why not the floor?

I can only hazard a guess that it's so it wasn't discovered too soon by accident, given it's been pointed out some of them are clumsy, and Togami was checking everything to the last detail for dangerous objects. I admit, I'm still stuck on how Togami actually spotted the knife with the tablecloth down in the dark though. Nightvision would mean he had no need of the luminous tape if the knife were his - he'd already know where to find it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

slowbeef posted:

I agree that more updates will help.

We do know that the lodge is raised, so it's not so much an underground passage.

I still don't agree that the killer's leaving things to chance. For the floorboards theory to really work, you need a way to reasonably guarantee someone's going to be there to stab. Hell, what if you're not sure and you just end up wounding someone?

The thing is though, there's nowhere else for the stabbings to come from. The simple fact is that Togami is A: Fat, and B: face-down. The first part comes in to play looking at the picture.

There he is, face-down, and he's already filling up most of the space under the table. He would've been most likely on his hands and knees at the time he was killed, and he's at the end of the table. This means there's no likely way you could get a killing blow with a long thin skewer - there's no angle to anything vital unless you drive it through his head or get VERY lucky. It would also put the killer within arm's reach of Togami when there's already a knife in his hand. You can rule out him being on his side when he was killed, the blood splatters on his clothes don't support it (unless there's a big patch on the far side we can't see). The only place you could get a decent angle to hit Togami anywhere vital is from below. Don't forget, the killer would have to drive it deeper than into an average person because of his body mass as well. As to potentially only wounding him, why do you think there's eight wounds down his entire chest? That's not inconsistent with someone stabbing madly up and down the gap in the hope it will hit something vital or just finish Togami outright.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tomn posted:

Getting back on topic, I'd like to apologize if someone brought this up earlier (I've been skimming the last few bits of speculation, I admit), but the knife bugs me. One theory people have brought up is that it was left there in preparation for murder, and that Togami was moving to intercept the would-be murderer during the blackout, but that seems to be contradictory.

In essence, the problem I'm seeing is that it clearly takes a great deal of preparation and foresight to set up the whole deal with the knife, the glow-in-the-dark paint, and the blackout. But once you GET the knife, what the heck are you going to do with it? You're effectively blind and waving around what may be the only thing giving off light in a dark room. You're not really going to successfully murder someone groping around in the dark hoping you'll run across someone in just the right way to kill them quietly without them making a peep or getting blood all over you or hiding the murder weapon later. You could hide the knife on you in preparation for silent murder later, but when the lights come back on you're going to have a tough time catching someone alone while giving yourself a decent alibi, and you'd need to engineer everything on the fly, trusting heavily to chance. The haphazard nature of the second half of the plan just doesn't jive with the consideration given to the first half of the plan. As such, I'm not really satisfied with the "the knife was left there for the purpose of murders" explanation.

I don't really see any other good explanations for the knife, though. The closest I can get is the "knife as Togami lure" theory, but that seems pretty flimsy as well in its own way - similar reliance on pure chance to succeed. Did I miss any speculation that provides a better answer?

That sounds about right.

Just for a long shot, could Hanamura and Nagito have been working together? The whole crux of the issue is what would lure Togami, so if you had something like Nagito crawling under the table to lure him there, you've solved how Togami got came to be where he was. From below, Hanamura might use the glow from the luminous strip to work his way to where the knife is (not necessarily shining down through the cracks, but more like "I know it's here somewhere... AHA" while looking up through the gaps from below) and wait. Togami follows Nagito under the table, who's slipped out the opposite side of the tablecloth, and Togami sees the knife strapped to the underside of the table. Togami starts going "hey, a knife!" and pulls it off for a closer look, while Hanamura stabs him from below.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tomn posted:

For that matter, why is anyone assuming that Togami would automatically recognize someone diving under the table as trying to grab a knife? The knife was taped to the underside of the table and last I checked, no form of night vision grants you x-ray vision as well. Wouldn't it seem likely, from his perspective, that anyone trying to crawl under a table is just a big ol' 'fraidy cat who wants to hide?

You forget that Togami's really paranoid about the whole evening because of the letter. He's been jumping at everything even remotely suspicious since the start of the party, so someone crawling under a table while everyone else is standing around going "Hey, what's happening?!" is likely to set off some alarms in his head.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The more I think about it with all the theories tossed around, I wonder how important Togami actually is to the murder. Hear me out.

The only things we can say FOR CERTAIN (based on what we've seen, unless contradicted in the trial), is that both Nagito and Hanamura have been in the lodge nearly all day.

This means they have no foreknowledge of what Togami will bring to the party, so we can't reasonably say they predicted the night vision goggles. What we DO know is there was a knife taped under the table, with a glowing spot on it - that can reasonably point to Nagito, if Hanamura really has been in the kitchen cooking the whole time.

The blackout was set up by pushing the fusebox to breaking point, and then pushed passed it with the air conditioner remote. We pin that to Nagito again, and we begin to see a basic plan - cut the lights, get the knife and stab someone. Something that's been mentioned as a "no" to various theories is the time of the blackout. The thing is, that was the result of Monobear manually resetting the breaker - the crime was over and everyone was just flailing about in the dark pointlessly. The blackout would have lasted however long the criminal (ie, Nagito) needed it to. Though admittedly stabbing blindly does seem like a bad idea, it's not an impossible one.

So where's Hanamura in all this? Simple. He saw Nagito set up his plan and then Hanamura made one of his own. Once the breaker tripped, he could just get in place under the floorboards where the glowing spot was and stab up at Nagito for an easy kill that couldn't be traced back to him... Except that Togami spotted Nagito diving under the table with night vision goggles and gave chase. Nagito abandons the knife, but Togami stops to examine it roughly where Nagito would have been if he was grabbing for it, and then Hanamura starts stabbing.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I was reminded of Junko's spinning eyes in her big breakdown from the last game, and it kinda lead to this...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Kirakira seems like a pretty obvious Chekhov's Gun/Serial Killer. I think Syo was mentioned once (as a possible mastermind) in Chapter 1 in DR1 before she became even remotely important.

Ettin posted:

I definitely did not expect to see Sonia asking people to check their not-a-serial-killer privilege right after Nagito outed himself as a lunatic. This is going to go places. :magical:

I am going to guess that Kirakira-chan will be relevant on the grounds that it sounds like an amazing way to gently caress with DR1 players.

I may be wrong, but I think it's just a reference to Death Note. It sounds similar enough and they've certainly made parody references of actual anime before.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

TKMobile posted:

Akane and Nidai can corroborate each other's whereabouts; if she were lying, all Nidai has to do is sound confused when asked about the head wound and it would be fairly damning.

Nidai's potentially a suspect. All we know is that he and Akane fought when she was on the way to the diner. She arrived late, remember, so there's a bit of time and we don't know where exactly they had their fight.

xxlicious posted:

Couldn't they have gone to the beach house and maybe hid there before we arrived at the diner?

On this note, it seems everyone's missed what's probably a clue - the walk-in closet at the back of the room is open. Which is strange for a second reason, due to the way Koizumi appears to have fallen.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

it is posted:

One thing I find interesting, about the backstory and not the case, is that Monomi doesn't have her security cameras even though the security cameras are totally there.

I think you're taking it too literally - Monobear's taken control of them from her.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

eifie posted:

Hold on, if they really have had years worth of memories erased, how are Tanaka's hamsters that he has on him all the time still alive? He said so himself that hamsters only live a short amount of time- could they really be alive?
Not that I'm doubting they had their memories erased because I'm sure they did- just wouldn't it be funny (more so sad) if Monobear replaced his hamsters without him knowing?
Just a thought! Sorry, I know it was a pretty stupid one D: (oops now I'm acting like Mikan...)

Hamsters live about 2-3 years, but they CAN apparently live as old as five. Given he's an SHSL animal breeder, Gundam's are probably very healthy and long-lived little fellows.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Random_Username posted:

1) Killer->Kuzuryuu->Saionji->Souda
Killer hits Mahiru in the middle of the room, then leaves through the unblocked back door. Kuzuryuu, who we KNOW has played the game, does some SHSL Corpse Moving to position the body as it was in the game. Since he messed with the corpse, he's careful to remove his shoes before leaving so as not to leave footprints. Maybe he'll pull a Togami and reveal Kirakira. Saionji runs out crying, leaving behind footprints. In this theory there is no direct accomplice.

The blood on the doorhandle is weird, but I don't think she was moved - it looks more like that's where she fell. Someone whacked her on the head in the middle of the room (where that separate puddle of blood is) and then she simply stumbled backwards a few steps to fall where she is now.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I may have missed something, but what exactly could've stopped the killer from entering the beach house via the tunnel-side door?

orenronen posted:

The other two doors are the two exits from the beach house. You can exit toward the beach or through the back door, which is facing the tunnel leading back to the diner.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I love Link's little "what the gently caress?!" expression :allears:. You captured the Wind Waker art style amazingly well.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Oliver Crowley posted:

But, really, isn't it way more likely that they both finished the game, with the other two people in the game (Except Kuzuryuu) being relatively clueless in general, and decided to have a secret talk?

Both of them knowing about the event doesn't necessarily mean they both finished the game. It could simply be because Koizumi told Saioniji (and potentially the other girls involved) about the contents of the folder after she completed it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
If you frame it as the killer just walking in via the tunnel door quietly, whacking Koizumi over the back of the head and then leaving the way they came in, more things fit into place in a reasonable timeline - Saionji comes out, sees Koizumi and tries to help her up, realises Koizumi is dead and she's now covered in blood, cleans herself off with the water bottles, and then leaves. Otherwise Saionji in the closet becomes an issue - the killer's gotta be hanging around for a good few minutes moving the body and cleaning themselves with water (not to mention the single set of footprints), so theoretically either they could notice Saionji or Saionji might try to escape/fight back.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

slowbeef posted:

Honestly, if you want to get technical, really anyone with enough leverage could kill someone with a metal bat in a single blow. If you're Saionji, you might need to get on top of something and get gravity to help you. That's stretching it, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. With similar logic as "strength of a single blow", you could also say Celes shouldn't have been able to take out Yamada with a single hammer strike, especially considering he had a height advantage on her, and she wasn't particularly strong.

:goonsay:You've got that wrong!

The hammers in DR1 were solid lumps of wood used for sculpting - they'd probably be a bit heavier than the bat and that extra mass would do some of the work for the killer. Meanwhile the bat is just a lightweight aluminum thing, and hollow to boot - the only force being displaced is whatever's put into the swing. Which actually points the finger at Peko, but not for that reason. There's a handful of people who could theoretically kill with a single blow, and you can drop two of them off the list immediately - Owari and Nidai are strong enough that if either of them had done it Koizumi would've most likely fallen forward. And again, Saionji's out because she's tiny and probably lacks the body strength to pull it off. The only other physically fit student (barring surprise revelations in the trial) is Peko.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

kidcoelacanth posted:

Uhhhh I think you could drop someone with a metal bat pretty easily, dude. They certainly ain't lightweight.

Yes, you could. But chances are it wouldn't outright kill them, would it?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Requested_Username posted:

I really want to see Ishimaru's just so I can see Monobear as Golgo 13. He'd better have the eyebrows

I'll give it a shot.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Assuming the supermarket is basically a one-stop shop for every plot device, why couldn't a killer just use a rope instead of an accomplice to get through the window? Tie it down somehow outside, toss it up through the window, then walk in through the door and whack Koizumi over the head. Granted, there's still the question of how you smuggle a decent-sized length of rope to, and from, the beach house, but the same question can be asked of how they got the bat there in the first place.

edit: Huh, somehow missed lambj3's post :doh:.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Aug 17, 2013

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

maketakunai posted:

It sorta works, but the current thought on that is that Saionji would've likely gotten blood on herself if she did that, and she wouldn't be able to get rid of the blood. Changing in the beach house is forbidden (and Saionji can't change her clothes anyways), and you wouldn't be able to wash the blood out of those clothes with the empty water bottles.

Something to note is that Koizumi's front is completely free of blood. If Saionji pulled back her sleeves, or managed to tuck them out of the way somehow, it might be doable. She could've just used the water bottles to wash her hands (panic attack over it being her friend's blood or something? :shrug:).

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Luna Was Here posted:

I've just finished catching up with the thread, and I want to add something to one of the conspiracy theories that I saw earlier about Tsumiki, which was that she was one of the few people with any actual experience using pharmaceutical anesthetics and that she might have something to do with the case. My theory on that is that while she may have drugged Saionji, she did it unwittingly (The fridge in the Beach House was mentioned as looking empty). Its likely someone said they were having trouble sleeping, or some other excuse so Tsumiki prepared the anesthetic for them, thinking they would intend to use it for themselves.

Because let's face it, while Tsumiki might have something to do with this in some vague fashion, she practically screams victim waiting to happen.

Saionji's about half the size of everyone else though. A pre-prepared dose for a regular person would be way too much. At the very least, she wouldn't wake up as fast as she had.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lord_Ventnor posted:

So, I guess Hinata pieces clues together by imagining himself cyber-boarding into an infinite void? Eh, if it works.

I dunno, it seems like too big a leap of logic for me :haw:.

Lord_Ventnor posted:

So, I guess Hinata pieces clues together by imagining himself cyber-boarding into an infinite void? Eh, if it works.

The kirakira mask seems to have been totally dropped, so I guess it was a red herring after all. Unless the culprit (looking like Peko at this point) is going to us it as some sort of last minute defense... somehow.

It certainly looks to be a red herring. I doubt Sonia could've done it, simply because her hair's long as hell. It would probably have come in contact with blood if she moved Koizumi, and thus would've been wet from being cleaned.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

TKMobile posted:

Seriously, the game's going to be in a terrible rut if every murder entails a storeroom, or closet, or basement or a loving umbrella stand full of murderin' tools and evidence hiders right next to the crime scene. Yeah, I know there's a big matter of disposing of evidence and preparing the kill, given the rules, but this is turning predictable. Either this future murder oughta do away with the room next store bullshit entirely, or at least shake it up by leaving the crux of the murder up in the air, Clue style:

Have the body be missing, or clearly moved around alot and leave the player/us with having to figure out Who killed the Body, in What 'Room', and with What?

But really, while by default exploring the new places will always contain foreshadowing that we eat the gently caress up, this story has got to do better than have a convenient room full of potential answers nearby every freaking case...

There was nothing in the beach house storeroom used to perpetrate the murder in the last case though. And even though there's what looks to be a veritable arsenal of chekov's guns, we have no idea which of them might be used or in what manner (not to mention there's apparently one or more areas still to visit on the island). For all we know the murder in this chapter is caused by Ibuki dialing that subwoofer at the back of the room up to 11 and making someone's head explode by rocking out on the banjo :rock:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

TKMobile posted:

Warning: I'm probably looking far too deep into this, but it's something I wanted to point out...

So, going by the posters, there are two films Now Playing: Wild Gunman Monobear, and The Wizard of Monomi. I'm not sure which film Nagito was watching (as it's implied Time Travelers is a coming soon affair or a video game ad) or if he implied whichever, but the film posters are interesting.

I'm still trying to figure out if the Wild gunman poster is referencing a specific western(3:10 to Yuma? Unforgiven? ...Sunset Riders?), but it's pretty obvious where Wizard of Monomi's coming from. This may be a rather subtle clue; in the movie and the books, the Wizard himself was really a man behind the curtain. If Monomi's the wizard in the film, this clue could be a direct implication that someone is controlling her. However, despite being named the Wizard, Monomi's on the poster wearing the Wicked Witch of the West's costume, implying that she's a villain. Is this also a possible clue?

At the very least Dorothy/Monobear IS the character who defeats (and sort of kills) the Witch, and that actually already happened, technically.

Given the giant robots, the only movie the Wild Gunman Monobear could be parodying is Wild Wild West :v:. As to The Wizard of Oz, the most likely answer is "it's in the public domain and makes for an easy movie joke".

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Zero Odds posted:

It has occurred to me that none of the other SHSLs seem like they'd be particularly receptive to his coaching. Unless the script calls for more poop jokes.

"YOU CALL THAT A HIGH SCORE?! IT'S BARELY SEVEN DIGIIIITS!!"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FlamingRok posted:

I don't think an eyepatch would be able to fix an injury like Nidai's. He's going to need something much more serious than an eyepatch.

He'll have lightning arcing constantly out of the wound in his chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Alberenza posted:

Up too? What could one possibly plot whilst they're recovering from being shot in the chest?
With a bazooka.

Duh, he flexes his pecs and fires the shrapnel lodged in his chest by the bazooka shell back at someone when they come visit his hospital room :rolleyes:.

Worthleast posted:

I can't wait for critical testimony to come from victims of Despair fever, and possibly their claiming that they are over it.

What are the game designers up to? I can't see exactly where its going.

I'm wondering if it's not actually a disease, Monobear's just drugged a few of them. The fear of getting infected being enough to drive someone to murder/DESPAIR.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jan 9, 2014

• Locked thread