Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
draconianlaw
Oct 21, 2012

Loaded with logic. Literally.
Oh.

Hello there new thread! You sure look bright and shiny and new!

...And here's the cast of brand new murder children. Huh.

Something about this whole game's color scheme is throwing me. off. It... I don't know. Looks faded? like an old photograph or something.

But hey, Mr. Purple Scarf there brooding in the back looks pretty cool. Too bad he had nothing to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

draconianlaw
Oct 21, 2012

Well, he doesn't seem quite the same as our Super High-School Level Luck, at least. (Wonder if the staff picked up on their names being anagrams. Clearly these are lucky letters!)

draconianlaw fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Dec 14, 2012

draconianlaw
Oct 21, 2012

Oh, Gundam. Oh, Gundam. Although the best part about him so far?

orenronen posted:

Hates: Earthly existence

Normal likes? Normal dislikes?
NO. GUNDAM TANAKA JUST WANTS TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN.

draconianlaw
Oct 21, 2012

Supersonic Shine posted:

Hamsters usually live up to 3 or 4 years. Animals in general live shorter lives than humans. It's entirely possible Gundam is the student who's most acquainted with death. It would be bittersweetly funny if we found out acting like a megalomaniac is his way of coping with the deaths of his animal friends, or maybe just bittersweet depending on how any reveal plays out.

Counterpoint: Tanaka's an SHSL Animal Breeder. He would know how to keep his wards healthy. I guess it all comes down to how he deals with loss.

:eng101: On the contrary! Dark gods such as the ones Gundam's bonded with do not die! They simply grow powerful enough to transcend and escape this earthly existence. One day Gundam, too, will be powerful enough to follow after them. And on that day all the unworthy crustacean bonders of the world shall perish.

draconianlaw
Oct 21, 2012

Huh, Ibuki's name is that direct of a reference? That... doesn't exactly give me hope for her survivability game. Makes her a bit too much of a joke.

Still, her exuberance is pretty fun so far. And even if she is a ridiculously direct reference, she might end up having the well roundedness of character to go the distance. Compared to most of everyone else we've seen so far, that is.

• Locked thread