Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princey
Mar 22, 2013
It's a shame that the Mickey voice of my childhood, Wayne Allwine, died in 2009, but at least the Pooh voice of my childhood, Jim Cummings, is still alive and acting. Not that they'd ever be able to get the actual actors for either of them, but in hypothetical-land, that would make a difference. I think I prefer the idea of Pooh because I think that sedate, friendly voice contrasted with the awful things Monobear says is more jarring and creepier than the other options. Bugs doesn't really work for me because he's already kind of a jerk, so there's not that cognitive dissonance going on.

Another one just occurred to me though: Kermit the Monobear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
I'm looking forward to the rest of DR0, at least. Hopefully we'll get some explanation for the whole mess.

I'll admit the other thing I'm curious about are the Kirigiri novels. They're supposed to reveal how she messed up her hands, right? But I haven't seen any translation attempts anywhere and I highly doubt we'll ever officially get them in English.

• Locked thread