Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange crayon
Feb 22, 2007

Stupid
Just chiming in to say I'm following along. Not much to talk about so far, but I've never read a book like this so I'm not sure what's relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange crayon
Feb 22, 2007

Stupid
I'm all caught up, gonna re-read from the beginning and see if I notice anything that hasn't already been brought up.

orange crayon
Feb 22, 2007

Stupid
I'm still following along but I guess I'm horrible at these because I don't see any clues that paint a coherent picture. I just don't read carefully enough. Guy A. Person: I like your theory so I'm just gonna say it totally makes sense to me too. Initially I wasn't that into the book but now I'm going to read ahead because I just want to know what happens.

And yeah, I'm childish but all the pussy talk makes me laugh too.

orange crayon
Feb 22, 2007

Stupid
Just got my hands on Murder Is Easy. I'll have the first three chapters finished before bed.

orange crayon
Feb 22, 2007

Stupid
Sorry guys! I actually finished the book like a week ago because I couldn't handle the suspense. I'm bad at this. :( I'll do the next one right though, because for both books so far it looks like that last bit is really fun.

• Locked thread