Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Atari Bigby - UNIVERSITY OF JAH RASTAFARI

-Dethstryk- posted:

ESPN's ScoreCenter app just got a slick new update. I dig it.

About time they added iPhone 5 support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

+1 for downcast. I love it and am fully satisfied with it.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

What was the name of that email app that requires you to wait in line to download it?

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Feenix posted:

I will say this about Apple's native maps app, short of the podcast app, it's probably the worst performing app on my iPhone.

There are times when it just locks up for handfuls of seconds at a time. And scrolling around isn't smooth, but instead nonreactive, and after a few seconds it catches up.

And this is where Data is fast and in abundance.

This is pretty much the opposite of my experience with the maps app (5 on Verizon).

Weird.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Have you tried making bills and stuff like that an all-day event with the default calendar app?That works for me.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

Just updated Facebook. New icon is terrible.

Agreed.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Economic Sinkhole posted:

Does anyone use Inrix Traffic? I have a departure alert set up but have yet to actually receive one. Or is there a better traffic app out there? I want to be alerted if traffic is all hosed.

I'm also curious about this. I have the app but usually just check it in the morning - haven't tried any of the alerts.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Is there an email app that would allow me to have notifications only for specific folders? Exchange email.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Is chrome just as fast as safari now? Wasn't there supposed to be something that brought it up to par with safari in ios8 or am I just crazy?

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Take a look at wunderlist. Great looking reminders/tasks app with neat sharing capabilities and a nice widget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Is there an email app that allows you to only get notifications for specified folders?

I only want notifications for specific work folders and we use exchange.

• Locked thread