Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prancing Shoes
Jul 8, 2008
Can anyone recommend a harness that would be used exclusively indoors for the foreseeable future. The rental one I've been using at the gym is a Petzl Corax, and it feels okay I guess? I have nothing else to compare it to. I'm going to go try some on at REI this weekend but wanted to see if anyone here could recommend one to look out for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prancing Shoes
Jul 8, 2008
Can anyone recommend a shop to send my shoes to get resoled?

Prancing Shoes
Jul 8, 2008
Cool, thanks for the recommendations everyone. Rock and Resole it is then.

Prancing Shoes
Jul 8, 2008
What is a good second pair of (gym) shoes if my first pair are Scarpa Vapor Vs and I generally like them a lot? Also, what would be a good price for these recommended shoes? I got my Scarpas on sale from Amazon for about $75 last year.