Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
What's the correct way to belay(top-rope) someone on a slightly inverted wall? I've noticed by kiddo will swing very far away from the wall when she lets go on an inverted section and I'm worried she'll get tangled around my belay rope.

Also in general, when belaying top rope should you stand closer to the wall or farther away? My kid only weighs 50 lbs but I want to make sure I'm developing good belay habits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.

Some cool shots but Alex H. comes off very poorly in this (and I'm sure all of the worst parts were edited out).