Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Suave Fedora posted:

How did you not win last year

One bad playoff week ruins of a whole season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
I would also like to be considered if there are two vacancies, because my regular FF leaguemates are dumb.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Keeping:
code:

1	Adrian Peterson (+1)
2	Peyton Manning (+1)
3	Demaryius Thomas (+1)
4	Eddie Lacy (+1)
5	JJ Watt (+1)
6	Charles Tillman (+1)
7	Derrick Johnson (Drafted 8th round. Finally skipped a draft spot!)
8	Ty Hilton (Drafted 9th round)
9	Danny Woodhead (Drafted in round 15, leaving 1 un-applied penalty round)
Ah crap, I forgot/didn't notice Zac Stacy was dropped and picked up (way to drop the ball Carr), so he's off my list now. Does this mean I lose my #10 pick as well since I have 1 unapplied round of penalties? Or would I have to drop someone above in order to keep Woodhead? I could also keep Hartline to pay off the unapplied penalty if required, but I just need to know the rule.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 18, 2014

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Anubis posted:

Ah crap, I forgot/didn't notice Zac Stacy was dropped and picked up (way to drop the ball Carr), so he's off my list now.

What a strategic move on my part. I'm on another level when it comes to fantasy.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Huh? What happened there?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Sorry guys. World Cup + losing an unsaved draft of the new thread made me neglect this thread the last couple of days.

Anubis posted:

Keeping:
code:

1	Adrian Peterson (+1)
2	Peyton Manning (+1)
3	Demaryius Thomas (+1)
4	Eddie Lacy (+1)
5	JJ Watt (+1)
6	Charles Tillman (+1)
7	Derrick Johnson (Drafted 8th round. Finally skipped a draft spot!)
8	Ty Hilton (Drafted 9th round)
9	Danny Woodhead (Drafted in round 15, leaving 1 un-applied penalty round)
Ah crap, I forgot/didn't notice Zac Stacy was dropped and picked up (way to drop the ball Carr), so he's off my list now. Does this mean I lose my #10 pick as well since I have 1 unapplied round of penalties? Or would I have to drop someone above in order to keep Woodhead? I could also keep Hartline to pay off the unapplied penalty if required, but I just need to know the rule.

Yeah, you've mostly got the gist of it. You'd either have to drop one of your first six picks or keep Hartline in the 15th.

von Metternich posted:

I would also like to be considered if there are two vacancies, because my regular FF leaguemates are dumb.

Adding to the waiting list!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Thread id 3522646 has been relegated. Thread id 3644292 has been promoted.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3644292

• Locked thread