Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

whiskas posted:

As a fellow S2000 owner taking his motorcycle course soon, do you see yourself seeing the bike as a replacement for the S2000? I'm worried I'll never drive it after I experience what a bike is like.

I've never driven an S2000 but as a motorcyclist I'm pretty sure your first healthy throttle pull on a motorcycle is going to be a real eye opener.

While I wouldn't recommend a supersport bike for a newbie, if you get to ride one at some point you'll be blown away by the acceleration. 600s are rocket ships, literbikes are loving time-and-space-bendingly quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Hit it with a hammer

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Man that loving blows. I hope you can negotiate a fair replacement value with the dude's insurance considering you spent mad money on rebuilding the engine lately.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
"Forgetting ground cables: How to be literally the worst mechanic"

• Locked thread