Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Octopus Magic posted:

Please don't.

Why do you hate fun? :colbert::respek::911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Or he's driven it off a cliff and is in jail for insurance fraud.

Edit: WITH the bad bearings installed.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Lightbulb Out posted:

Automotive Insanity: Cross-shopping E30s and deuce-and-a-halfs.

New AI subtitle right here folks :golfclap:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

skylineboy08 posted:

That's very interesting. If you like beaters wrenching more than driving, an old Trimuph should be right up your alley.

Guy in my local AutoX club has spent and ABSURD amount of time/money on various Triumph motorcars...

Then again he's not as bad as the guy with the '65 Mustang.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I got no clue, but I did read. Sorry. :shrug:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Upon looking at the diagram and looking at the picture, I think you're all right.

I am not responsible for you grenading your motor. Turn it over with the wrench a bunch.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Oh, I thought he'd taken the Civic motor apart or something. I didn't realize that was the s2k motor.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
That IS a hell of a price for a shop with all the goods. Goddamn.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Adiabatic posted:

Gramps pulled through, told me to stop being a pussy and get my car fixed.

Going to stop being a pussy and get my car fixed. Stand by for updates.

:arghfist::corsair: "If you don't fix that drat FERRIN CAR of yours before I die I am going to die a shamed man and haunt you forever because my grandson can't even fix some drat SIMPLE FERRIN CAR MOTOR"

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
IOwnCalculus for AI President for Life

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
:stare:

Dude, are you my long-lost brother? I think you are the only other incredibly unlucky person I know of with cars besides me (three dead E30s, one dead E36, totaled but repaired Volvo, and a dead Miata). Also the transmission in the Volvo is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Nodoze posted:

Are you going to buy it back?

Don't you think he's gone through enough already?

I totally want to see if Adiabatic has the same luck with bodywork as he did with motors :haw:

• Locked thread