Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

meatpimp posted:

I wasn't entirely joking... what are your challenges with moving the block/head?

Something to the tune of "folks wont let me put engine parts in their car because even though I cleaned them, we all know engine parts are dirty and grimy, etc etc"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Adiabatic posted:

Heh so one of the cam sensors was halfway unplugged. Car is great now! Staying below 4k rpm for the first thousand miles.

My thought was that the ECU being unpowered via battery disconnection threw it into limp mode, as such you'd need to have the dealership rob you to have it reprogrammed. Glad that it was just a sensor. I know for my SI it said not to engage VTEC until 800 miles; I'm not too sure what Honda says about the S2000.

• Locked thread