Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
gently caress off Mac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
gently caress off Mac

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
You don't combine a dick nose and a bum nose, it's just weird

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Yeah sorry, Mac's cartoon was actually pretty decent and I think it's even better now you've explained the traitors thing to me. I just really like saying gently caress off mac.

gently caress off Mac

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'll give Mac a pass on this one.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I thought Mac was saying that all that stuff ends up as dirty seedy money, grabbed by the corrupt mutants below in the sewers such as Sepp Blatter and the dictators who receive foreign aid.

I gave him too much credit

gently caress off Mac.

e: If... has always been like this - you are the one who has changed as you've gotten older. i never liked it much, seeing corbyn dressed up as obi wan kenobi at least provides mild amusement

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 30, 2015

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

thanks, i stole this for my apples thread

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

IDGI, mushroom cloud? Are they saying that Scottish Labour dropping Trident Renewal is going to get us all blown up? That Labour is destroying itself over Trident?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Seriously Mac, gently caress Off.

e: Cairns can gently caress off as well.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 8, 2015

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Can we just have the BBC show Threads again?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
gently caress off Mac.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

After Low.

Is that Obama drawn as George W Bush on the left there? Did he just never update his President stencil 7 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
A couple of good Macs, but he should really stop trying to do graffiti, especially the backwards swastika he does every single time.

"Glyn was here"

"Tottenham for the cup"

• Locked thread