Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Exclamation Marx posted:

Look at that loving sloth :3:

How is sloth pronounced in Britain? I'm imagining it's "slowth" to rhyme with growth but I really have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Fluo posted:

Daily Express:

:downsrim: :smugissar:

That loving bird.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Did Dave rescue a sheep or something?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Why are they giant bellbottoms?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Forums Terrorist posted:

gently caress's sake, Bell, quit phoning it in.

Maybe that one isn't the best, but this one is killing it.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Kegluneq posted:

"House prices go 'down' as wages go 'up'": A Coalition Cartoon? I think I'm just being dense, I assume that's actually the point being made. Clearly I need labels :ohdear:

The commuter looks like a Kelly character. All it's missing is a crying Statue of LibertyBoudica statue.

'Muhammed' does win out in London itself, although there's still no excuse for that title. For all the recent snobbishness over ethnic/'urban' baby names, the full list is achingly middle class:

I hope all the girls named Isla go on vacation in Spain.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Jesus loving Christ. What does he think we would think it was if it didn't say ARMY on the hat? A drum major?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

This one is kind of funny. Poorly drawn and SWAG etc, but I think the joke itself isn't too bad! Can you see Big Ben from Buckingham Palace?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Has the Queen ever lost a competition she entered?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Paul Thomas nomination :ughh:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Surely even the Labour leadership isn't dumb enough to think a coalition with the LibDems would be a good idea.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Observer:

"Big business preaches to the church - Chris Riddell on church protests at government benefit cuts"

A lot of label restraint in this one - the bishop isn't labeled CHURCH.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Has anyone said that they shouldn't have sold it in the first place, rather than that they should have sold it for more?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Observer:

"The PM flies high on a buoyant housing market - Chris Riddell on David Cameron's so-called economic recovery"

I would really love it if someone ran on a platform of tanking property values.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Express:

:sun: It's hot! :supaburn:
Express's 2014 "It's hot!" Cartoon Count: 1

His Satan looks more like Cameron than his actual Cameron does.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Stottie Kyek posted:

"Hoi" means "the", if even little state-educated me knows that, the Times journos' parents might want a refund on their school fees. Though this is a pretty good cartoon, I feel a bit bad pointing that out when they print something quite funny for a change.

Have you really never heard the phrase "the hoi-polloi" before?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Were people aware of how much of a poo poo Tony Blair was when he became Labour leader?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

reddeathdrinker posted:

Sir Cliff Richard under investigation over historic abuse claims... Summer holiday reference: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbajf_rHzys

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28823699

So did everyone on British TV in the 80s sexually assault people?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I feel like "Strictly Don't Come to Britain" is actually a funny joke. I could see someone who's not Paul Thomas drawing the same cartoon about how dumb it is that they're doing publicity campaigns in Romania about how awful the UK is.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

This one is loving great.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent on Sunday:

Bit late for a Robin Williams tribute cartoon, I feel.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Wile E. Coyote definitely does not have tits.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Has anyone attempted to figure out how many additional votes Boris gets from the LEGERND effect?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

I wonder who was in third place?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Why?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

They still haven't released the Chilcot inquiry report? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

The Time really has it in for Corbyn, don't they?

Even the New Statesman has it in for Corbyn.

• Locked thread