Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Angepain posted:

I guess what this cartoon's trying to say is that the next prime minister is going to come from Asia or possibly Australia.

just so long as it's not Tony Abbot okay

e: although if it is Tony Abbot then maybe we can encourage David Pope to move up here, everybody wins

https://twitter.com/davpope he might be worth it

e: is there an appropriate place to discuss Ana Telnaes?

stephenfry fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Nov 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
fukken saved

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

LemonDrizzle posted:

Mac advocating humorous punishment of those criticising the doctor's strike - a good mac?

goatface posted:

The doctor is actually killing that man by draining all the fluids out of him.

the drips are below him. it is a gory disaster, captured inexpertly at its beginning. I instinctively read it as a bizarre accusation of lethally excessive zeal towards medical staff. Which is insane, and very mac.

• Locked thread