Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I thought Chavs and skinheads were the main demographic that read the Daily Mail, why are the cartoons so antagonistic against them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

One point, years ago, Riddell must have sketched that Maggie-skull and just taken the rest of the week off.
Also COMPA SSION
e: I like the fat-cat medallion and alter-decorations.

Osborne knife was a good one too, quite subtle for Riddell.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

From the OP it looks like Bell already took care of that :allears:. Now for Rowson's take!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Never penned Steve Bell as a GI Joe fan. That being said, William Hague does strikes me as Destro with the whole arms trafficking. :v:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is... Is Berlusconi having an orgasm? Because it wouldn't surprise me the least.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah, the rich won.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

That Titan is going to eat Cameron's mom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread