Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on new powers for Scotland – Ed Miliband and David Cameron at odds after 11th-hour promise of devolution before Scottish referendum"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Express:

Gotta love how the potential eternal Tory majority is such a source of mirth. Miliband is somehow in the wrong for not wanting his own party out of power forever. What a buffoon!

It'll be interesting to see how the BBC handles this topic as they've been very cosy with the Tories since approximately when it looked like they had won the election. You know when they kept calling it for the Tories and forgot how UK politics works and what a majority was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
The Tory press is really hoping Ed fucks everything up because they know it's his election to lose. Which means as goofy and ineffectual as he's been, everyone else has hosed up so much more to even get to this stage.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
His problem is he doesn't like the SNP or its politicians.

What is your problem with him?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Van should be full of the bodies of dead Romanians and he's driving to the incinerator. Also needs something to imply that the other leaders willingly jumped under the van because Miliband, at least, allowed that poo poo to happen because he's a stupid loving prick (official political position).

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Volkerball posted:

What's the last straw that got people to flip out on Cameron more than usual? My twitter is blowing up with Cameron-hate.

While i'd like to think people had finally got fed up of the Tories and the hellish future they want us to experience (literally turning the class system into homeowner/renter) it's more likely that he's just seen as ineffective at executing his right ring agenda. Lots of really charming people angry that we're still in the EU, still have human rights and still aren't lynching the paedoislamic gypsie hordes. It's why the Tories consider defection to UKIP a bigger danger than Labour. Future historians of Britain will name this period the "Era of mass English prickery and general hysteria".

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

So the greatest proof ever that Farage is actually a true to life cryptofascist and the cartoonist just kinda focuses on the right wing split benefiting Labour.

Hmmm yes. Quite.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

marktheando posted:

Well they had to keep using him, so they could keep using their great Salmond jokes like "haha Salmond is Scottish".

Maybe if the Scottish weren't so scottish people would stop taking the piss. Makes you think.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
The wood is generally some synthetic material now and is often green or black. But they certainly do still use the AK family. They tried some other advanced rifles a few years back with all kinds of cool stuff like barrels that recoiled so the user didn't feel any kickback. But like everything involving their military they couldn't afford it.

Junior G-man posted:

Cameron is looking buff as gently caress, he's been working out.

Yes it's weird how even in moderate papers like the independent Cameron and his stupid shiny rubber face ends up looking handsome in all these cartoons while Miliband is reduced to a insane Wallace and Gromit villain.

Regarde Aduck fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Feb 16, 2015

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Wow. The Scotland-rUK divide has actually resulted in Steve bell falling out of favour. These are dark times.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
An Englishman once hit an Indianman and made him sad. It is now considered rude to be English.

Also where is that fox putting his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Bahahahaha the economic destruction of the UK by the Tories is so cute!

• Locked thread