Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leonard Hatred
Dec 27, 2004
It's like a great big tide of jam. But jam made out of... old women.
I like this particularly choice quote from Gideon's Wikipedia article:

quote:

In 2009 when David Cameron was asked whether or not he would be willing to sack a close colleague such as Osborne, he stated, "With George, the answer is yes. He stayed in my shadow cabinet not because he is a friend, not because we are godfathers to each other's children but because he is the right person to do the job. I know and he knows that if that was not the case he would not be there. "[17]

Hmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leonard Hatred
Dec 27, 2004
Usually when Bell/Rowson do a pastiche of some artwork they'll put 'after Delacroix/Monet/Rolf Harris etc' but they'll sometimes put 'thanks to Bill/Ben/other flowerpot men etc' which I assume is a friend who gave them the idea for a joke or cartoon.

Leonard Hatred
Dec 27, 2004
I'm counting it a victory the Indie cartoon didn't label the elephant GOP

• Locked thread