Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

Jedit posted:

OK, tell me how the Queen is indicating her support for eugenic eradication of Down's babies by voting for a party that just unequivocally opposed it?

Not an answer to your question but the UKIP's initial response to this was "what's the big deal, he's just saying. incidentally he'd make an excellent councillor." Then when they realised people were much more offended by it than UKIP presumed they would be, THEN they suspended him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

I'll forgive Riddell the labels on that one because of that loving wonderful Mayan Thatcher altar

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

Really liking this one.

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

Crameltonian posted:

I use the Tube about once a year on average so I don't see what this is getting it. Travelling on the Tube is... bad? Not fun?

since the "drawing a fat man with a big nose as a fat man with a big nose is antisemitic" thing, i've been applying to every cartoon. mac scores four jewish stereotypes there, and most of his new york cops on his previous cartoon.

• Locked thread