Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

1. The global forum rules apply here, particularly the following:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you make bad, dumb, unfunny posts in this forum, you'll probably get a 6 hour probation or worse.

2. YOSPOS is a computer forum, your posts should be computer-related.

3. Fuckery/exploits will not be tolerated.

4. No NWS stuff.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Jun 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55P-UHdZ7WI

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
  hello, i am kenneth spacey, famous actor from movie "Hous of Cards".
  In that show, i am a politics man - a senator or maybe a governer
  i think. And I want YOU to get this LF poo poo OUT of Yospos!! If u dont,
  well, let just say ur future may topple like a ..... house of cards.
                                  \
                                   \

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Let no man speak ill of that which Palm has wrought

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Suicide Requests are banned in YOSPOS. I probe for them on sight. Please PM me if you see one so I can destroy the offender.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
REINSTATING RULE 7

quote:

7. No posting anime - any and all forms

This rule is reinstated immediately and probes will be handed out at the discretion of new mods and the resident IK.

graph fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 7, 2020

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Feb 26, 2022

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
per Alereon re: crypto currency threads

quote:

:siren: Do not post anything that violates the SA rules in this thread, even if you copied it from somewhere else :siren:

Talk about bitcoin, bitcoin people, and the stupid poo poo they do. More stories about people losing their life savings on mining rigs or online wallet theft, less about their fetishes.

Garbage like bit coin attracts the worst, so this will be enforced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
If you are affiliated with any government, anti-piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.