Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Just for a laugh do any of you ever learn stone masonry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mrbill posted:

Has he the password?

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good. And he knows all your passwords. :ohdear:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Why was Gnosticism singled out anyway? Checking with wikipedia they seem to believe that there is a supreme being, but that a bunch of people have been tricked into worshiping God's handyman. Okay, that's a little insulting if you are a member of the handyman-worshiping religions, but as long as the guy isn't rubbing your noses in it all the time it should be no big deal. Most religions teach that other religions are in error.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ari posted:

Switch the accented syllables on both. The B pillar is accented on the first syllable, and the J pillar is accented on the second syllable. The source for this is that I speak, read, and write Hebrew. :)

Add a P pillar and everything will become clear to you.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ari posted:

I'm really not sure what this means. Is this something from one of the non-blue degrees? I don't recognize it from anything up through Master Mason.

You have B&J pillars. Ad a P pillar. Now you have PB&J. :v: