Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Home Depot has boxes for moving TVs. Bubble-wrap it, put in box and tape it up generously. I did that for my 55" when I moved from Chicago to Calgary last October. And remove the stand/feet and box that up separately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

codo27 posted:

MIL has an old Sanyo I urged them not to get that's just got this blue hue basically from new that I was never able to remedy with color settings. They finally got a new TV. What do you think would cause such an issue and how much of a bother would it be to fix for them?

So the old Sanyo TV has the blue hue? How was it connected? Blue hue reminds me of one of the component cables being loose or unplugged.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Canon's TV technology that lived a very short life.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

https://twitter.com/MittenDAmour/status/1781752084750074140

@MittenDAmour posted:

Can’t remember who told me this but it’s fixed the blight of Netflix playing tiny mouse fart dialogue audio drowned behind trumpeting background noise.

It thinks your TV is surround sound, so change this from English [Original] 5.1 to just English [Original]. You’re welcome.