Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!
I'm in the market for a new TV since my fiance and I are moving to a new (larger) place. I've been browsing the usual sites and today I saw this pop up on Amazon: Vizio 47" E470-A0 LED/Smart. It is pretty much exactly what I was hoping for in a new TV. It's LED, 120hz, SMART (with built in wifi) and the icing is it's less than $600 new. The only problem is... it isn't out yet. Here's the link to VIZIO's store: here

Has anyone heard any news on when this bad bad boy might hit the streets? I'm moving at the end of this month and it'd be nice to have our new living room TV at some point.

Lord Wexia fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jan 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU