Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

I'm really torn between TV's. I've been looking at the Viera line and now I'm down to either the 47" E50 LCD, 47" DT50 LCD and now the ST50 plasma. I wasn't even considering plasma until I started reading this thread and people seem to love them.

I originally looked at the E50 line because they look great after checking them out in 2 stores (both a 42 and 47"), and Amazon has the 47" for $650, and I really don't care about 3D.

But the other 2 sets look very nice, and im really leaning towards the ST50 after reading all of the love for them here. Plasma always made me nervous with the screen burn and heat, but reading posts here makes it seem like its senseless to worry about these issues now.

Is the ST50 preferred over then higher end Viera LCD's?

Also, can anyone recommend a good wall mount for one of these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU