Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
I haven't been able to find this locally in Vancouver. The guy at Imperial Hobbies even said that he didn't know it existed in the first place. I'm so eager to play it though so I might end up buying it online even if the shipping raises the cost by 50%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Eh, if that's the case for you I'd say probably just wait it out. I mean if you've got extra disposable income lying around and a person already interested in playing it with you then go ahead, but otherwise I'd just wait. It's pretty fun but it's not the second coming of card games, and especially if you don't have another player lined up there's really no point in rushing it out at extra cost.

I've got my brother to play with, but I think I'll wait until the new year and search locally again before placing an order.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

Red Robin Hood posted:

Do the shipping prices from Amazon really gouge you that greatly?

It's not available on Amazon Canada, so shipping from the US costs at least $15.

• Locked thread