Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChewyLSB
Jan 13, 2008

Destroy the core

Xeus posted:

My comic store does fantasy flight games on Wednesdays, its getting twice the numbers as FNM so far. Its also a much better night for me which is another reason I'm looking to make the change.

I kind of wish FFG would organize something like this like Wizards does with FNM. I'm a huge magic player (always will be) but a lot of these LCG's sound very interesting to me. However, ever since I've moved I haven't found a new crowd to play LCG's with so it'd be nice of FFG organized something for stores across the country to do.

That would be really sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread