Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
How many core boxes do i need for playsets of all the cards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

Ok, played tonight, freakin' love it. Interrogation droids... never force them, dump hand to win battles, stop all strikes forever. Who's your daddy? Darth Vader is your daddy.

WerrWaaa fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Dec 20, 2012

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I have a couple topics I would like to see discussed.

Deck Building: Do we stick to the minimum card number for efficiency? Would I lose too much by adding an 11th objective (the Limited 1) to a deck that otherwise has 2 of five good objectives? Should we always be running two, or is splashing one here and there a good idea? Is fear of being decked out a real problem? Which leads to...

Tempo: Should I play my whole had or hold cards for Edge Battles? How many? When should I be attacking? How many defenders do I leave? When have I held on to a card too long?

I am loving this game. Can't wait for the expansions to start coming in. But I can't seem to ever win what with learning a new play style and all. Any feedback on these or other issues so far?

• Locked thread