Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xeus
Dec 6, 2005
COPS NEVER LIE
*slurp* *slurrrrp* mmmm cop cock oh God so good in my mouth like this
This thread needs more love. I'm seriously considering selling my $500+ MTG collection and playing this full time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xeus
Dec 6, 2005
COPS NEVER LIE
*slurp* *slurrrrp* mmmm cop cock oh God so good in my mouth like this

Dominion posted:

If there was an LCG equivalent of Friday Night Magic, where I knew on any given weekly day I could just go to a store and play, I'd be very very happy. I know it won't get to quite that point in the same way that no MMO will ever be WoW again, but still, a bigger community not dependent on single monthly events would be nice.

My comic store does fantasy flight games on Wednesdays, its getting twice the numbers as FNM so far. Its also a much better night for me which is another reason I'm looking to make the change.

• Locked thread