Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Steam: jimjones84
Borderlands 2, Chivalry, TF2, NS2, etc. if I got it I'll play it.

Orcs must die 2 for $4 now, looks like a pretty fun castle defense game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anyone still playing chivalry? I just unlocked the veteran helmets for vanguard (just slap some gold poo poo on there!) and am actually getting decent enough at it to get 1:1.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I used to have a bunch of retarded rear end mods at one point when I was playing cs 1.6. I can't remember what exactly, but probably dudes in mascot suits with chromed-out guns with action-movie reloads.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chivalry's on freeplay weekend, so if you don't have it you should try it, and if you do have it this is a good time to level up weapons really quick and feel good about yourself.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My friend sent me a link to this, it's pretty cool if you haven't played it yet.

http://www.freelives.net/broforce/

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

Edit: Rumor has it the standalone DayZ alpha is coming out soon, and you can kidnap people and tie them up using zip ties, duct tape, etc.

Why? Zombie bait? Seems like a pretty retarded idea.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anyone interested in some Goldeneye one of these nights?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tuesday night(7ish PST) sound good? I'm in the gip group on steam.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
PC version will be about a year out I think

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Been playing far cry 3 finally, and the only letdown is that c4 won't stick to cars. Clearing check points would be way better if I could jihad jeep them first.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gordian posted:

The BF4 campaign is so ridiculously bad it's almost like I'm punishing myself by playing it. I'm glad the dude from The Wire got another gig though.

Worse than BF3's?

"And what about the jet pilot?" "The jet pilot?" *30 minutes of rail shooter later* "That's right, they had nothing to do with your story! Moving on!"

The gf got an invite to the Elder Scrolls online beta this weekend, I wanna try it too so hopefully it's good.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

genderstomper58 posted:

how do u get one.....

a gamer gal gf that is

wear a fedora and talk about atheism all the time

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the heads up on the BF4 deals. I've got it now, username's slimpickenssa on origin.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just went and added a bucha dudes from here(slimpickenssa), I'll be on BF4 tonight getting drunk and trying to fly jets or something

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
People were bitching about us not having lives and playing vidya games on a saturday, so that was good

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

yeah except you were on the other team killing your fellow gippers most the time, what an rear end in a top hat

My team basically got their rear end stomped every round, though. Didn't think to try changing because I assumed it wouldn't let me.

Can someone pm me the teamspeak/mumble or whatever you guys are on?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Helldump Immunity. posted:

The amount of chaos in that multiplayer mod just looks... glorious :suspense:

I played some last night, it's pretty god drat awesome. The boost is basically a warp drive that keeps pushing when you're airborne. It makes for a nice way to get over mountains.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's a server up right now with over 1000 people on it. It's a huge island, but poo poo's still insane(and full of retards)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The only game I was exceptional at flying in was desert combat. I took the time to learn to control those lovely helicopters and could actually fly low and fast and land the drat thing instead of go high and jump out over a checkpoint. Now I just get shot out of the sky in seconds like everyone else.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I remember how much the original trackmania owned, I'll take a copy. Revjimjones84

edit: also picked up payday 2 finally if any dudes wanna play that.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Dec 29, 2013

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Cool, I just started it, but it'd be nice to get a game going where some random retard doesn't come in and start shooting during a simple stealth mission.

Just got Trackmania Stadium, thanks bengy!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
drat, playing with a good team in Payday 2 is awesome. We did Rats on overkill and I went from level 12 to 33 by the end of the mission.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Computer keeps crashing, I get lockups in Firefox sometimes and just got two bsod's in a row, one in bf4 and one 5 min later on facebook. Dunno if my gpu's about to poo poo the bed or if the ssd is.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can you still make zombies commit suicide by making them chase you down a steep hill?

If you haven't played the mod, when you sprint to a downhill section you would automatically slowdown to a jog and not take any damage, but the dozen zombies behind you keep sprinting and die from fall damage. I'd just run in a circle until they all killed themselves off, then go explore the village they were in.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it's 'player appreciation month' in bf4, which means they're panicking at people dropping off the game i guess because they're offering a battlepack for every day of play in february. So if you wanna tart up your gun, log into a server once a day.

More words here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/28/dice-announces-battlefield-4-player-appreciation-month

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I played whichever ff was ported to the advance sp and the tactics game, they were both pretty good I thought.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My purchase of titanfall hinges solely on whether or not character creation has a gender slider.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well, I went ahead and purchased the game and alas, no gender slider. I can only hope this issue is resolved in future patches and EA rights this wrong.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

at the date posted:

I'm pretty sure that the people who develop uniforms deliberately include features like hip pockets and mandarin collars to give junior NCOs something to police. They didn't include enough of those in the ACUs, of course, which is why blousing bands exist.

Keeps the sling from rubbing my neck

never used that poo poo velcroed up, though, just popped the collar. And they're still voluntarily wearing the shittiest camo pattern in the existence of the army.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Truly, Goat Simulator is the best game ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvWGLcdI8o8

I wish I preordered it, I could be playing it now. :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Got it now, this night's gonna own.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
same, I think the only achievement left is the super high score one. still worth 10 bux and goty

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Took a few tries to land on this guy.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't get tightly packed rockets to hold together on takeoff without a fuckload of support, I don't imagine that one's gonna get very far.

A for effort though

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think a lot of my favorite PC games came free in a cereal box at one point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77peW2iymPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS0Hts2LpQ

This one's on steam now, I picked it up but haven't played it yet.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Better Kevin spacey than avenged sevenfold. Probably still gonna be a poo poo game though

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Snowdens Secret posted:

Do you really think the CoD guys could write their way out of a wet paper sack

Which is why you get Frank Underwood without the southern accent

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I finally got along to playing the new tomb raider, i don't get why nerds flip out over her dying when poo poo like leon getting his head cut off with a chainsaw in RE4 and the deaths in dead space are pretty common

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc&t=370s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Hit c, it's a secondary option on the marksmen

poo poo, I didn't realize this. Gonna do another playthough though and let McHaggis get his brain sucked out instead of Babyface.

(vv Happens at the beginning, hashtagsorryimnotsorry)

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 22:03 on May 24, 2014

• Locked thread