Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Throw me down for steam name:
What Would Bryan Boitonno Do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Added myself to the group, What would Bryan Boitonno do. If anyone wants a dota 2 invite I have a few left over but hahaha who even wants those?

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

God dammit im getting into dota 2.

Add me, Im in the gip steam grp as What Would Bryan Boitonno Do?

I got like 5 or 6 people that play together, so we are A ok with taking on new bads.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I'm on as Foxmedik- I've been playing as Drow Ranger (who I guess is the scrub hero? idk) and having a good time.

My buddy is trying it out- he's a hardcore LoL player so it's a bit of a change.

There are a lot of scrub heroes that are fun to play, my favorite is Spirit Breaker who is and a pretty bad hero, but he is a lot of fun.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Trust me when I first made my account I watched in horror as it paired with me with complete morons.

I then started picking heros that could pubstomp untill I started to get to my actual skill level. I have old lycan games where I end up at like 20-1-10 and riki games with radiance, and win.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Fallom posted:

I know goons talk big game about Alpha Protocol being some kind of hidden gem but I put 5 hours into it over the weekend and it deserves every criticism it got for being a complete turd

I liked Alpha Protocol because it was kinda cheesy, to each his own. I also went pistols because lol I own everything.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Kombat, sent you that beta key you wanted. Mery Christmas in June

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

If any of you dudes decide to play 14, let me know. Me and a friend want to play but the 14 thread is full of people making cat girls and pedo bait, so we are a little worried about rolling with the general goon pop. I mean, Im sure we will still roll with them but I don't know how that is going to pan out.

• Locked thread