Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Vasudus posted:

Get Warband and use something like Floris, even if it's your first playthrough. It's the premier single player medieval murderin' dudes simulator.

The best mod for Warband is Anno Domini 1257.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OJNNjeqOg

This is the line to Valhalla :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

WP CURES PALESTINE posted:

Half life > anything

I think you mean Opposing Force, 'rah?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Opposing Force owned.

Literally the only Good Game that Gearbox has ever made. Ever.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Did y'all not see where I said ever? Here let me help you out

BiA was an interesting attempt at doing something different, but it lacked something.

Borderlands is mediocre at best, and that's being generous.

Opposing Force owns.

Death to Randy Pitchford.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I mean, who doesn't love dumping dozens of rounds into the same 5 enemy types while colored numbers pop out of their heads?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I wanna really get into Arma3 but everyone looks like a bug and that turns me off :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

Jumped back into chivalrywar of the roses for a few minutes. YEEAAAAARRGHHGHRHGHVISORS DOWN *gets head smashed*

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
How many Immelmann turns have you done? :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

Proof the military is 10+ years behind?

:xd:

You got that backwards kemosabe. Current gen consoles are for scrubs.

Unless you were referencing Steam, then carry on. I mainly just wanted to call someone kemosabe :shobon:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i was joking consoles are gay pc gaming 4 life

:siren: gently caress yea pc gaming dance party up in this bitch :siren:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

is Dishonored worth grabbing? It's 20 bucks on steam which is basically the most I want to pay for games right now.

How do you feel about knifing every motherfucker you can in the throat and or back?

Also, Amazon's got a pretty kickin rad deal on the Square Enix pack for 20 bucks. All 4 games are worth playing.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

suicide c4ing is the best part of bf3

It was even better with AT mines :getin:

Furthermore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DM5QYLhyc
Gentlemen

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

God dammit im getting into dota 2.

You disgust me.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I hear you're pretty likely to be called a whole lot of obscene names if you make any mistake, no matter how small. So everyone here should be conditioned to that already :)

<- oh, my first red title. I'm so proud right now :)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hearing about Alienware brings me back to reading PC Gamer a decade ago and all the advertisements for $3000 super machines and Voodoo cards. Also, overclocking, water cooling, case windows, and lighting. Everybody was trying to turn desktops into ricers back then.

poo poo, I remember when Falcon Northwest was the king poo poo of overpriced PC mountain and Alienware was brand new :corsair:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Vasudus posted:

I almost forgot to mention, UnEpic is a pretty fun game. It's a russian-made sidescrolling metroidvania type game that's pretty great. The humor is meme and pop culture related but eh, I can live with it.

Barcelona is in Russia now? Also I hear changing the language options to UnEnglish make the stupid humor a bit easier to swallow.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Christoff posted:

Getting ready for deployment. Got one of these bad boys used for $150 on amazon. A bunch of people have them already. They fit in the coffin rack with half an inch to spare.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=g155&x=0&y=0

Gonna use my projector as well.

So far I have -

Borderlands 2
Halo 4
Scott pilgrim vs the world
Minecraft
Black ops 2
Rayman origins i
Mass Effect 2 and 3
Resident Evil 5
Bastion
Dirt 2
Lara Croft and the GOL

Other than that I plan on getting Mortal Kombat. Not really into Skyrim. Will probably get Far Cry 3 as well.

Any other recommendations? (xbox btw) Looking for long siingle player campaigns and fun multiplayer games, preferably same screen. We'll probably do some system linking. I'm gonna have A LOT of downtime. Like, 4-6 hours a day at least?

Get Sleeping Dogs.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

post your bf3 award stacks

me at 2013 bf3 ball:

hahaha holy poo poo

no mvp medal, get on my level you boot scrub bitch

peep my kdr kid

Kung Fu Fist Fuck fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jul 8, 2013

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Because PC sales haven't made up a large enough percentage of the market-share for those Scottish bastards to care about doing it right.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Janjaweed6969 posted:

SCARED OF THE REAL MAN ILL gently caress YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME human being

:lol: at anyone who bought BNW for 30 bux

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fallom posted:

it was pretty cool even when i kept flipping tricks trying to pass cars at 80 mph

You realize the speedo is in kph right? Also, I'm pretty sure the demo lets you drive all over Europe, cuz I was totally trucking around from Italy thru Switzerland and into northern Germany. The Swiss are loving dicks I racked up 1000 Euros in speeding tickets in their lovely country :argh:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I hear the DLC is worth it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ghost bones posted:

Hey does anyone want to go in on the four pack for War of the Roses? It's 3rd person medieval multiplayer slasher from the guys who made Mount and Blade. Pretty much itches my inner sperg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZVphfiXwuY

Also Brian Blessed, bitch.

WotR owns but realize that it's a Paradox game so it's pretty buggy. Hit detection seems pretty hosed up too, I think it's clientside, so you will be fighting some Euro shitlord with a 300+ ping and he will somehow kill you from 20 feet away :wtc:

Also, Surgeon Simulator is kinda fun but it's loving hard due to the godawful control scheme. Which is it's gimmick. They added a bunch more organs and poo poo that I can't figue out how to remove, so I can't even complete the heart transplant. loving esophagus :argh:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I......did not know this game existed? (well until 5 minutes ago, it looks p sweet)

Behold!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJ11DNM8k

If you don't have time to watch 2 hours, at least watch from 14:00-20:00, it's loving magical.:tipshat:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Yea sounds like your computer is hosed up bro.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Captain Amerikkka posted:

Haha wow are you posting those specs from 1997 or something. Get with the times.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GD_American posted:

well yeah, I mean, have you loving seen Eastern Promises

Hell yeah, you get to see Aragorn's strider :swoon:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I'm Gene Simmons. Prostrate yourself before my tounge of power!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

(bf3 is still the worst, eat it moker)

Suck start a shotgun you bitchmade motherfucker t:mad:t

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
:pcgaming: trigger warning :pcgaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leTFGxlK8J8

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I use to get drunk and play GTA4 running over people using the in car view. poo poo was cool.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
That's cuz Chivalry was hot trash and the only reason anyone liked it was the stupid yell button.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
If anyone tells you Gone Home is worth 20 bucks and 2 hours of your time, punch them in the loving mouth.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Haven't played Forza Horizon since last year but got a bug up my rear end and booted up the ole 360. Beat a Ford GT in a head to head race with some lovely riced out Civic. Twice :getin:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

DUBSTEP GUN BEST GUN. I just lost several hours of my life to that gun.

You should lose the rest of your life to an actual gun :suicide:

just kidding :glomp:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Beat Papers, Please after losing a few times. Got everyone to Oribistan. Their customs agent was chill as gently caress, unlike me. I was such a huge dickhead.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
So just like the military then.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
I don't think so, Tim.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
The guys that made Bulletstorm were forced to make the newest Gears instead of a sequel to a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

Who's on for some Rome II this week?!?

O man its gonna be so good. Just wrapped up a coop Shogun 2 campaign the other night to prep for it :hist101:

• Locked thread