Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
XBL: Kid Krieger
Steam: (when I remember it)

I play pretty much everything that isn't a driving game on 360. (Though I guess Far Cry 3, BF3, and Blops 2 most recently)

Getting a new desktop soon so I'll start playing computer games and calling everyone faggots on voip too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
So you're the reason I'm wyldewolf2

Dick

Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Christoff stop tryin to get me to BLOPS w/ u dog I'll let you know when I'm down (prob never because BLOPS is boring and I can't compete with twitch 13 year old autistics anymore :( )

Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i keel you

- terrorist puppet guy

BULLETS CURE ISLAM posted:

Wow man just call a man out in public?

I'll swing on you bro don't think I won't.

Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Christoff posted:

don't bro him if you don't know him

Oh. I know him. :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I think rear end creed 3 sucks by and large because it does next to nothing to improve on the last four entries in the series but holy poo poo the naval battles own and I would play a whole game with mechanics like that at the core.

• Locked thread