Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Just plunked down about 3grand of fat deployment stacks on a new gaming pc so all the parts will be there when I get back

how often do people come back from deployment broke? add me to the list of bad decision makers in the military

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I bought myself a couple of nice korean IPS monitors and their respective stand E: triple desk mount. I really only spent about 1500 on the computer itself

e2: im really bad at this forums thing

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I remember the gaming PC I lusted after while I was in college, the Reactor PC :(

Too bad mineral oil cooling died off

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Surprisingly, my dad had his first desktop built by a computer shop. I remember it had a cool turbo button, but overall was actually pretty quick compared to my friends "Cow box" gateways and stuff.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Funny because a couple years ago I found an original IBM 5150 when i was a college kid/dumpster diver. poo poo still works but it's in storage now... loved playing with that thing, super coool hand built circuit boards and poo poo

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
my steam name is drakan_290 and i play games and stuff sometimes but im in the european ownzone so unless you're here dont except good games

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
You mentioned zerg, actually something I wanted to ask in the last GiP thread, anyone into SC2 in GiP?

My NA username is Drakan.139 if anyone wants to add me. Planning on getting back into WOL hugely in about two weeks and HOTS when it comes out in May. I was in Diamond league a couple of seasons ago on the EU BNET where I did all my practice and league matches, but I play NA for fun with friends and stuff, lots of team games and customs.

:)

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
how do i get into this defcon game

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
defcon isn't satellite internet compatible? also i cant use ventrilo because i live in a tent and other people sleep here

also my id is in the op but i actually have to add you fucks? ugh :effort:

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
i added q069 because thats literally the one person thats posted thats made their info available except me gently caress you all

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
did i just get kicked out of the game i kickstarted

wtf guys

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Booblord Zagats posted:

Guys I am super pumped for a thing

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

Wing Commander guy is building an EVE meets Wing Commander game and it looks amazing

yeah i pledged like 250 bucks cause i wanted it to get off the ground

it better be good i paid for the uber collectors edition

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
my name is listed twice in the op :swoon:

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
So you guys have been talking a lot about Planetside 2 lately, convinced me to download the client and stuff (took like 3 days hooray)

Anyone stationed in Europe play? I'm back in 12 days and need some decomp time without talking to normal people at all.

e: days

e2: would 150ish ping be playable? or would that be too laggy. In games like Q3/UT/COD it would be horribly laggy

DrCuntmuffins fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 8, 2013

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Been playing TERA (the newly free one) and enjoying.. Anyone else need more grindy MMOs in life?

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

holocaust bloopers posted:

EVGA GTX 670. poo poo runs much quieter which is huge and Crysis 3 runs near-max.

Ended up with dual 670's on a 27" 1440p monitor. loving BUTTER. I love this setup, and if you choose to upgrade to an 1440p monitor (koreans are like 400 bucks) I would seriously suggest getting a second 670 and playing BF3 on full high 60fps+ online in 64player servers. Orgasmic.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
drunk and gaming

whos in

what game

text me or so0mething ikfagafdsaklfa;s gently caress

drakan_290 staem i thin its in the OP plz message me im palying CSS on euro servers with one friend and we could use more people :)))))))))))))))))

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
P.S listening to ying yang twins :)

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
GIP GAMING NIGHT

CONTACT EVERYONE ON YOUR STEAM FRIENDS LIST OR GIP FRIENDLIST

1 HOUR

COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

Whatever happened to drunken Battlefield 3 nights.

i am literally 110% for this also and have it installed

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

cs:go is wayyyyy better

its literally not and im pissed that abononation of a game was ever created

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

1.6 and below > CS:GO > CS:S > CS:CZ

cs:s> cs1.5>1.6 > cz> go

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Godholio posted:

Spent almost 10 hours yesterday letting origin, BF3, and the 2 DLCs download. gently caress my internet.

10 hours? consider yourself lucky.

took me a total of 3 days :(

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I'm owning the gently caress outta drunk CS tonight (Source)

Gonna be playing for a few more hours so hit me up drakan_290 (x290) is my steam name yo

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
are we playing bf3 someone should add me my solider name is "x290" seriously thax :)

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

genderstomper58 posted:

oh so youre the x290 that i've had pending for like 3 months heh

yeah u gently caress i added you while i was still in afghanistan to play defcon and you didnt accept

geeeeeeez

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

genderstomper58 posted:

tbh i thought it was some weird shimazu steamgimmick account and i really didn't wanna mess with it haha :)

no he is "q209" or something equally dumb and unintelligble

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im very obviously missing whatever is going on with your sound card installation but perhaps you should look into a DAC they are pretty cheap and if you use headphones are a literal godsend

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
hey moker you should add me on bf3 my soldier name is "x290"

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Godholio posted:

If you're one of the 16 fuckers on the waiting list to join gip on origin you should probably post something so we know who you are and can consider approving you. You'll receive details on what to wear (not much) to initiation.

im not and theres like a 0% chance of me giving enough of a gently caress to even start up and look through origin settings, ever

gently caress ea

money grubbing whores

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Godholio posted:

It was actually intended more as a general statement, not directly at you. I let HDI in last night and someone else with a name I recognized, but I don't know who the other 16 are. If they don't speak up in here I'll give them a task to demonstrate their loyalty and willingness to follow orders.

i was trying to make an 'edgy' comment to demonstrate my worthiness

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Lurkers.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

genderstomper58 posted:

or you enjoy the game????

yeah why didnt u think of the ppl that actually enjoy it geez

check your priveliges, noob

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im at the point where some dude doesnt give me anything and i cant progress in the story. hooray.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
accept me into GiP platoon in bf3

(lol redundancy) in drumg so adly right now i need bf3 in my life

zlso it was in bf3 onlinw menus not in origin s gently caress IT im in acccept me plz

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Godholio posted:

Accepted somebody, pretty sure it was you.

i literally have no recollection of typing this message or even installing bf3

low and behold its installed on my computer and I'm in GiP platoon

thanks drunk me <3

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

IDR posted:

I like my Audi, it's beautiful. gently caress BMW's. jus sayin

yeah BMWs are only really good if you have a gently caress load of money

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
dis guy is on my friends liste :xd:

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I need to play video games RIGHT NOW

what am I playing and who am I playing with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Anyone want to sperg in DayZ with me soon?

• Locked thread