Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I finally built a good pc so now I can run Far Cry 4 on ultra. Anyone else want to gently caress around in that or Insurgency add me on Steam (Huge Meaty Genitalia)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you didn't buy all your poo poo on black friday you really missed out

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

holocaust bloopers posted:

I really didn't. The prices for most of the stuff hardly changed. The i5 went up by 10 bucks. That was it.

I calculated a couple hundred bucks in discounts and rebates for me. You have to mail poo poo in though.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

It's very much a niche game so this is subjective, but yes I'd say it's worth getting.

What do you do in it

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I do a lot of space trucking. Just took a trip out to the Pleiades for shits and giggles.

Is it like EVE where goons are super serious and creeping on each other because someone blew up their spaceship?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you're hooking up HDMI through the video card make sure the PCI and 8 pin power connectors are secured

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If your specs are similar to mine (1.2ghz core clock 4GB VRAM) you should get 40-70 fps on ultra in far cry. I think that's the top end game for eye candy right now. That space game looks good too

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you just sit down and wait for pagan to come back in the beginning you get to go off and shoot machine guns and then the game ends. The whole rebel story sucks because you either side with the drug lord or the religious fanatic.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
What about this star citizen game I've been hearing so much about :D

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Is it good with a joystick?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

cadets.jpg

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Slim Pickens posted:

Gaming on a laptop :lol:

It's shameful as hell.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Alien Isolation is loving creepy

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

My space game has flamethrowers, checkmate.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
GTX 760 and above are mad decent.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Don't play JC2 it is buggy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

jc2 with mods is seriously one of the best 3rd person action games of the past generation

so much fun, and the multiplayer mod is great

the fact that steam puts it on sale for like 3 bucks makes it an insane bargain

what mods because I can't even get through the story mode because no event triggers

• Locked thread