Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

bengy81 posted:

Also, if you gaylords like having fun, you should probably play Loadout, its pretty stupid and fun.

I didn't try it yet, but I heard it got a strong "pay 2 win" policy which kept me away from looking into it by myself.

Is it worth a try and I was told a lie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

gleep gloop posted:

If you aren't playing Rust go gently caress yourself.

Always thought it would be a strange version of DayZ without zombies. What makes it good?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

gleep gloop posted:

Way less spergy than DayZ. How hungry you are is a number, it maxes out at 3,000 and you take damage if it reaches 0. All you have to do is keep it above 0 by eating, no balancing food and water and getting overstuffed on one and still starving/dehydrating etc. Weapons/Damage are way more forgiving, supplies are easier to find, and you have feedback on all your statuses, no guessing health or anything like that.

You can craft stuff similar to minecraft and build bigass houses, make neat weapons, clothes, resources etc. You get wood by smacking trees/wood piles with a rock or hatchet, and stone/metal from doing the same to rocks. Then you just build poo poo. The starting game is way more forgiving than DayZ, you don't have to worry about somewhere lovely and not being able to build up to the point it's fun. Wood, food, stone, metal, etc etc are available pretty much everywhere. Some areas are richer than others, but you don't to worry about spawning and being forced to run forever before you can kit up and have fun.

Building bases is incredibly fun, it's a pretty nice blend of complexity and simplicity that keeps it from being too tedious while still being deep enough that it's fun to keep doing it.

Also, dicks.

Well then it is a strange version of DayZ without zombies and pretty much easier. Not sure if I should support it.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

The choice between pre-ordering the Goat Simulator or buying Rust was surprisingly easy. Guess I should stick with Minecraft.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Anyone else already rushed through the new, super-cereal South Park game?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Uh-oh. My experience is that elder scrolls online ~may~ be a well-fitted online RPG in general but it's totally not good ol' elder scrolls anymore. The days I tested it, it was like a typical MMORPG which tries to become important, it even felt a bit like WoW.

I have absolutely no clue how it's going to become later, but until now it just feels wrong. Time to play some modded Skyrim to get rid of that dirty feeling.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Booblord Zagats posted:

Anyone else notice ARMA 3 ran a whole lot better/wasn't as buggy in Beta and Alpha than it does now?

Yes! I don't know how often I fell out of the map, how often I wasn't able to run anymore, how often my car was thrown in the air or how it exploded and killed my entire team instantly without any reason. Not to mention the crashes, black screens and sound/graphic bugs.

And still playing it.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

When you offer the goat god some sacrifices and turn into supermegademongoat you're able to bug the game obviously by using your new special ability in combination with being a ragdoll by getting hit or something or simply pressing Q. So Ragdoll + Demon thingy + jumping results in:

Also, Michael Bay.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Demon goat + jet pack + baseball pitcher ended up with me clipping through the ground into green oblivion.

Afaik you can even get a achievement to bug through the world and fall from the very top of the map to the green oblivion of death under the ground. Still working on how to manage it.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Booblord Zagats posted:

You are the only person who thinks this, dude.

I thought it was just another WoW clone

Some people think so, others call it the best game ever invented. Didn't buy it yet, any other opinions about it?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Holy gently caress, so sad Dark Souls II didn't get a new interface and menu. I mean, it's okay-ish, but not good.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Do you like the Walking Dead games?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I don't really get that hype for Europa Universalis as it's basically Crusader Kings in its even weirder evolutionary step. I mean, I like it for some reason but some aspects are pretty random and lovely.

Also, Game Of Thrones mod for CK2 = nerdgasm

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I have absolutely no idea what this Tropica game is, but I own it now. Thanks valve, thanks goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Mike-o posted:

one of us, one of us

Once made space boobs who are invulnerable to gravity. Never stopped playing. Lost 20kg in one week.

• Locked thread