Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

GODDAMN I AM A HUGE MORON! WITH A JETPLANE OF STUPID!
Steam ID Goatse Enthusiast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

My wife's a former Army veterinarian and is legit stoked to play a Call of Duty game with dogs as something that isn't the bad guy. It was kind of cute to here her 'eep' at the dog reveal in the trailer

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

Insurgency is really loving good. I've had way more fun playing that than ARMA 3, BF3/4 and the last 3 CoDs.

It's got that old school Counter Stike/Desert Combat/Black Hawk Down feel to it with really intuitive controls and incredibly well thought out mechanics. Way too good to be a $15 game. Even the Co-op mode against AI is intense

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

gleep gloop posted:

The new BF4 expansion is really a lot of fun and I'm having a blast. Insurgency is also real cool, but can be frustrating.

I like the new BF expansion, but it really just hasn't grabbed me like I was hoping for. And I've only played Insurgency very recently, since the Molotov Spring update has hit, which supposedly is what really made it go from "Neat CS standalon mod" to "Legitimate PC game"

• Locked thread