Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
I can't stop playing Far Cry 3. It's the best game I've played all year. I actually think I'm enjoying it more than Skyrim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

DRONES CURE HAJI posted:

yeah, Far Cry 3 is awesome. I've been playing for days, and only just now got all the radio towers on the north island unlocked, and half the outposts taken. I've just been exploring and found all sorts of cool poo poo. Also driving jet skis off waterfalls.

I love the poo poo out of jet skis, dune buggies and quads

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

im 18 hours deep in far cry and about 12 of those hours are from today. game owns

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Veins McGee posted:

Its pretty fun to just nuke the gently caress out of the AI for no reason.

That's pretty much how I have always played Civ. It's just the best way to do things.

• Locked thread