Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

lil sartre posted:

Movie so bad it's good, also what the christ at that second part

Sex is Zero - Saw this years ago when I was in college and had 2 girls over. There was no sex that night :(

Bad

Attack the Gas Station - Pointless and unfunny, didn't laugh a single time and hated everybody in it

City of Violence - Turned it off half an hour in

I have never felt as compelled to reply to anything on here before.

Sex is Zero is like South-Korea's answer to American Pie. It's one of my top five of all times sex comedies.

I can actually see where you're coming from regarding Attack the Gas Station, but I had a blast. It's one of those "one fateful night" films centering on 4 troubled youths as they rob a gas station the second time. I've watched it a few times with friends, most enjoy it, so this might be a cultural thing.

City of Violence - Turned it off before it began properly. It has some of the most gorgeous fighting scenes I have seen in years. It has the violence the Warriors promised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread