Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Just watched The Handmaiden too. And I definitely agree with when the earlier scenes got replayed we now got full context to the situation and even though it was the same exact cut it was used wonderfully to explain further motivations of the characters. Really enjoyed the movie even though it was 2h30 or whatever it flew by. I am going to try watch some of Park Chan Wooks other works. I did watch Stoker but I didn't know he was the director behind it or I don't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Atlas Hugged posted:

I don't think he's made a bad film. I did a watch through of his filmography a few years ago and enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone talks up Oldboy, but the real gem is Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

I haven't watched either of those but Oldboy has been in my to watch list for a longtime. Hearing such high praise for it throughout the years, it makes me want to watch Sympathy for Lady Vengeance too. I'll try to watch those two next.

• Locked thread