Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.
I saw Hello Ghost. It was cute and zany, if kinda striking when the love interest not only put up with the dude's antics but actually found them endearing, 'cause goddamn man. I mean he practically stalked her and that kid around their day out. :cry: Cultural differences I guess.

It was also completely and totally heartbreaking. Did not at all expect that going into the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
I haven't seen it but I'm absolutely astounded if "Korea making GBS threads all over Japan: The Movie" can't be read in fairly similar ways to 300.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets

EvilElmo posted:

About to start watching Hot Young Bloods.

Will report back.

edit: Worth watching. I love the hair, watch it just for the hair.

I like all three of the leads in it so I really wanted to like it but I felt like it fell apart in the last third or so. Before that it was great though.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
이현정 is her name in hangeul, try searching for that. I'm on my phone so I can't look her up myself but there are a few sites with pretty comprehensive lists of Korean movies, if the film was at an international festival it should be really easy to find.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
She was in Snowpiercer and it says it's the same director, guess she was happy to work with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
:rolleyes:

• Locked thread