Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Had two 16 hour flights in the span of two weeks, so I watched a bunch of Korean films on their system to pass the time:

Assassination. Liked it, somebody else went over it earlier in the thread and pretty much nailed why I didn't like it.
Northern Line Limit. Eh. Too much 'KOREA IS AWESOME,' kind of like United 93.
Enemies-in-Law. A nice lighter comedy/romance film. I'm glad I watched it to break up the monotony.
Veteran. Probably my favorite film of the flight, ending was way too predictable though.
Perfect Proposal. Good suspense, reminded me a lot of Gone Girl.

For me it was Veteran > Assassination > Perfect Proposal = Enemies-in-Law > Northern Line Limit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

astr0man posted:

부산행 (Train to Busan) was a fun movie.

The previews made it feel a little too "World War Z"-ish to me. I've been hearing a lot of good things though, so I might try to sneak out and catch it this weekend.

• Locked thread