Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Kavak posted:

Define "ALT. HISTORY TEE HEE". Are we talking Byzantium fetishism and Tito apologists or just people eager to try and fight the Cold War in a different way?

Well, I know for a fact that an acquaintance of mine is helping to write an overly detailed "Nazis won WWII" scenario...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Riso posted:

The Fatherland one by chance?

Probably, although I'll confess that every time that guy talks, my brain goes into idle, because he is the most :spergin: non-sperg I know.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Darkrenown posted:

We really want it to be detailed yet accessible. And we do still need some railroading so that the war at least starts out kinda WWII shaped, we don't want the US invading Mexico while the Franco-German alliance condemns the Communist Italy's intervention in the British civil war (although now that I have typed that, I kinda do).

I hope there's an internal line of code named "gay black hitler = 0" that can be changed to turn off railroading :allears:

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Strudel Man posted:

Just send over a fusillade of nuclear-tipped missiles and call it a day.

Have they said anything about nuclear weapons in HOI4 yet?

There was a joke screenshot with Copenhagen getting nuked by the swedes...

• Locked thread