Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
In a fit of madness, I bought HoI III and its DLC, and even with experience in EU IV and CK II this is kinda insane and overwhelming. What's a good 'starter' country to try to get the hang of things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Mexico would need some substantial buffs for that to not be a walkover, though.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
I'd totally be down for alt/divergent history events for a German (or Soviet, or British, etc.) Invasion of the USA. When everything has to hew to the historical reality in HoI it just gets... boring. There's only so many ways to make a WW2 script fun.

Like, I would be absurdly happy if Paradox occasionly released DLCs that were just an alt history start date - "WW1 Hasn't Happened Yet"; "Weimar Germany defending against Trotskyist USSR"; "Sunset Invasion in WW2", etc.

Not that makes Wehraboos any less wrong, but still, fun>historic realism.

• Locked thread