Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

"a while" may mean all night, like when I decided to run a game from the 867 AD Old Gods start date.

I just leave it on over night and let all of my steam friends that check my 'hours played' think that my rear end is surgically attached to my office chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

Play at speed two and shoot the poo poo to pass time, yeah. I imagine the majority of players stick to singleplayer but multiplayer isn't really uncommon, either.

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

as a Slothful yet Genius Cynical Grey Eminence that believes in Atheism, Residency, and Pro-Military i'll have you know that

something something the purple phoenix will rise again something something serbia bird mana kebab something rebel flag avatar

actually here's the most paradox.txt thing I've personally found

quote:

Well, I had no idea the Zoroastrians got so close to reclaiming Persia. drat Turks, another empire and culture you've totally wrecked!

quote:

Yet another reason to remove kebab. They killed wincest!

Kavak posted:

I used to see people post what Victoria 2 POP they were (Yankee Clergyman, getting some Luxury needs :smug:). I also have my favorite DH slider settings as my sig on the Kaiserreich forums, mostly because the people who go less than fully Democratic and Free Society scare me and someone needs to balance them out.

How else am I going to bring about the revolution :anarchists:

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

Mans posted:

paradox devs saw goons talking about human crimes and mentioning dresden so they immediatly shut down paradoxplaza in fear of seeing worse things there

A wise and just decision

I'm about to play Austria in Kaiserreich. I wanna go Danubian Federation but if there's anyone that's played it and knows which route comes with the most excitement/content it'd be cool to know what's going on. KR is a great mod but there is definitely more content in certain nations and decisions than there is in others.

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

I can't get enough of Kaiserreich and Divergences of Darkness. More so the former because while I still don't quite understand the game fully it isn't too hard to spank the A.I. when wartime rolls around.

Meanwhile I'm still utterly confused by everything that's happening in Vicky 2, and the POP Demand mod's added content doesn't really help. I have no idea how I managed to play a complete game of Vicky 2 at release. It's the only Paradox game I've ever fully completed. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

This is a very good idea/development, I hated how punishing naval techs were in 3- both in actual ship design and needing to research 3 different trees just to get basic DD/CL/CA org improvements.

Unrelated- playing Vicky-2 again and I'm starting to feel EUIV basically does everything better than Vicky2, except having no industrialization mechanic.

There's something about Vicky 2 that I really, really like that keeps me coming back yet I still agree with you completely. Maybe it's just the time period, could be the pops.

• Locked thread