Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.
There was an old DOS strategy game where you played as a Venetian trading family that had a nice map gimick - at the start of the game, everywhere outside of Europe was visible on the map, but when you actually sent explorers out, you'd find that the real geography was always slightly different from what you thought - rivers wouldn't be navigatable that you thought were or vice versa, China would be futher east than you thought, or there'd be inland seas not marked on your starting map.

I always thought that'd be a cool thing for EU - not a totally random world, but one where Europeans know roughly where India or China is, but the specific details are still a mystery. Maybe sometimes Prester John's kingdom really would be out there somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Eskaton posted:

Right now, my only problem with Vic2 is that POPs will assimilate into another POP without influencing the literacy. I only want these German immigrants in Haiti because they're smart!

They're not literate in Creole!

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.
7 x 3 = 21

April 21 - Traditional date of Rome's founding!

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

DStecks posted:

What the gently caress does teddy bear percentage mean?

Percentage of the unit that can be bears.

• Locked thread