Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

jennyinstereo posted:

Ahhh so so so so so so excited for this. I was lucky enough to see Jeff in August of 2011 in my own neighbourhood in Montreal at a tiny venue. It was mind blowing and I definitely broke down and cried during Ferris Wheel on Fire. The passion and emotion was so much to take. After 10 years, I'm still as in love with NMH as I was the first time I heard them back in 2003. I'm happy to say that my fiance and I are making a 6 hour drive from New Brunswick to Portland, ME to see Jeff on this tour. It will be his first time and my second. I can't wait to share that experience with him.

And I can't wait to share it with you :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Just a heads-up, the date my fiancee and I had for this Saturday at the State Theatre in Portland has been moved to Feb 17th (Sunday... bleh).

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Saw them in Montreal as my wife's a diehard fan. Great show, but I had no idea it was going to be so loud. Holy gently caress. I should have brought earplugs.

• Locked thread