Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Auxiliary Easel
May 20, 2007
useful, no doubt
I was at Lawrence last night, too. (Balcony-- I am far too short to ever see poo poo at gen admission shows.) I totally cried during Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2, and the four hour drive was absolutely worth it. How does someone who is dousing himself with chlorosceptic between every song hold notes for that long? Jesus. My husband, who has always hated NMH and only went with me because he is the best husband ever, was also impressed by the show.

I somehow hadn't heard about this being his last tour ever. I'm a little heart-broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auxiliary Easel
May 20, 2007
useful, no doubt
I was at the Tulsa show on Friday, and all of the vibes seemed pretty good to me, except for some guy yelling in the crowd about Skinny Puppy or something. It was obvious, though, that there were a lot of dudes who were there solely as a Valentine's Day present to their ladies. Somebody even proposed to his lady, I think between the opening band and NMH. (She said yes, or at least that's what the crowd was chanting.)

But yeah, LOUD AS HELL. I was up against the stage, and I'm still having some post-show deafness two days later. How many hipster points do I get if I've sustained permanent hearing damage?

• Locked thread