Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EatinCake
Oct 21, 2008
Luckily myself and a ton of my friends caught him when he was in Milwaukee last year. We essentially all camped out and each bought four tickets, resulting in being able to frantically run around the Pabst theater running into people I hadn't seen since High School.

Jeff brought along a few other acts from the Elephant Six collective, which were pretty neat and odd.

For his set, with the exception of other bandmates walking on from offstage for [untitled] it was just Jeff by himself on stage. It's amazing how well the songs hold up with nothing but his voice and the acoustic.

I can see how the atmosphere could be creepy depending on the venue, but at least in Miluwakee the mood stayed a warming cloud of admiration. If you're gonna see him, get tickets quickly. I think our show sold out in about an hour.

(They also sell sweat t-shirts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread