Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
I don't usually post here, but I found out about the tour today and was able to snag tickets for the Nashville show. I'm so excited about this! If any of you are in/near the South, the Nashville show still has some tickets left for $45. I think the only other place in the South that has tickets left is in Asheville, but tickets are $100 or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
I saw them in Nashville on the 4th and it was incredible. Both Jeff and the band were super into the songs and the energy from the audience was amazing--you could tell that everyone there was there because they love the band. Two-Headed Boy, Part Two got played second-to-last during the encore and Jeff invited everyone to gather in and sing along. You could tell he was moved by the love in the crowd after that song.

Overall, a wonderful experience (though holy crap, there are some obsessed fans). Elf Power was pretty bland though and played for 45 minutes, which was way too long.

• Locked thread