Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Of course they come to New York literally the day after my school's winter break ends.

Got a ticket for each of the Boston shows, though. Road trip, gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Saw them twice, once in Jersey and once in Boston. The setlist was essentially identical both nights but I felt they sounded better the second time. Caught up with Scott after that second show and chatted with him for a bit (and of course got him to sign my copy of Aeroplane) but the other three left out the back. He said that they haven't figured out how to play Communist Daughter live yet- sorry to the poster who wanted to hear it. I also mentioned I was disappointed about not hearing Oh Sister and he joked that I did, it was just spread between all the songs of the set.

I must say, [Untitled] live is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Last night at their show in Prospect Park, Jeff Mangum went into the crowd to stop security guards that were beating up a fan.

I poo poo you not.

• Locked thread