Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I saw him in March last year and was really blown away by how good he was live, not to mention that he was actually playing live. I thought he'd just walk on and play the music before leaving, but he had a surprisingly good back and forth with the crowd. I was worried the music would suffer in some places because he had no backing band, but he sang the trumpets and other instruments and the audience took it up with him. He played Little Birds and Oh Comely back to back, my two favourite songs. He also has the biggest mouth I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread